CCBC offers a school-based counseling program that works closely with many school systems in the area. Because the family and the school have the greatest impact upon a child’s life, we assist both when problems are present. CCBC works with the child, the school, and the family to develop a plan to meet each family’s needs.
Do you know a child who:
- Struggles academically
- Lacks motivation
- Fights with peers
- Has few friends
- Is not performing up to potential
If so, our Team of professionals can work with you, your child and the school to:
- Help the child improve her/his grades
- Help the child increase his/her motivation
- Help the child get along with others
- Help the child to follow rules
- Help the child to make friends
- Help the child to live up to her/his potential
CCBC provides individual, family and group counseling, as well as assistance in a crisis. We also work with teachers through the provision of consultation services. All of these services are aimed at helping children live up to their potential by altering problematic behaviors, resolving peer difficulties, and improving academic performance.
To make a referral to the School-Based Counseling program:
If you have questions about the form please email firstname.lastname@example.org.