CCBC offers HIV Case Management and Health-Related Services through its Case Management and Housing Advocacy Programs. These programs currently provide services to over 130 individuals living with HIV in the Greater Taunton and Attleboro areas.
CCBC offers a comprehensive program of counseling and support to those who have been diagnosed as HIV positive, whether symptomatic or asymptomatic, and to their family members and/or significant others.
- Assessment and referral
- Crisis intervention and outreach
- Case management
- Short term individual therapy
- Family or couples counseling
- Therapy/support groups for HIV positive persons
- Housing services
- Food packaging services
- Psychiatric evaluation and medication services
- Coordination with Morton Hospital infectious disease physicians
The program is designed to provide therapeutic counseling as well as case management services to assist beyond the initial diagnosis and referral. CCBC works in conjunction with a consortium of community health, human and social service providers who are committed to the prevention, education, and treatment of HIV and AIDS.