Manage the day-to-day programming, coordinate staff oversight, member engagement, events, schedule development, social media, and marketing
Provide ongoing individual and group support to Recovery Coaches
A short commute from both Boston and Providence
Description of Position
CCBC is hiring a Program Coordinator for the Taunton Peer Recovery Support Center. In concert with the Program Director, the Program Coordinator is responsible for the general daily care of the program, manage the day-to-day programming, coordinates oversight of the recovery center team of staff, member engagement, events, calendar/schedule development, social media, and marketing. and primary program service delivery as outlined in the Job Description.
- Provide range of recovery and addiction support services;
- Provide range of support services;
- Provide range of supervision services;
- Assist with recruitment of Recovery Coaches and Peer Volunteers;
- Organize and supervise the responsibilities of the Recovery Coaches;
- Provide ongoing individual and group support to Recovery Coaches;
- Oversight of facility including development and monitoring of maintenance plan
- Complete documentation in a timely fashion, including incident reporting;
- Other duties as defined by agency and/or program leadership.
This position will require Certification as Recovery Coach and at least one year of work on a recovery oriented program; Degree in human services preferred.
Should have some combination of the following: Nonprofit organizations, personnel management, policy design and implementation; Also, must have lived experience as a person in recovery with at least two years of sustained recovery time; experience working with diverse populations. Employed experience in behavioral health field preferred; Must possess good organizational skills, effective written, verbal and computer skills.
Knowledge of Core-Competencies as identified by the employee’s assigned department; Must have a valid driver’s license in the state of residence and submit a copy of satisfactory record of driving from the state of residence of registry of motor vehicles, as determined by the department vice president; Must complete MA and ADP Criminal Offense Record Information (CORI) process; Must have computer literacy as related to the requirements of the position.
Date posted: 9/14/2023
For more information about this position, or to send your resume:
Community Counseling of Bristol County
1 Washington St. Taunton, MA 02780