Help clients develop the necessary resources they need to live successfully in the community
Ensure enactment of each client's Individual Service Plan
A short commute from both Boston and Providence
Description of Position
Seeking full time Outreach/Case Manager to provide outreach/ case management services to clients in the Supported Housing Program.
- Provide a range of rehabilitation services;
- Provide a range of support services;
- Provide a range of housing development services;
- Ensuring enactment of each client’s Individual Service Plan (ISP) including completion of all required paperwork to verify homelessness, and HMIS data input.
- Participation in daily organization meetings, ISP review meetings, and supervision, and training.
- Completion of documentation in a timely fashion, including incident reporting.
- Other duties as defined by agency and/or program leadership
This position requires a bachelor’s degree or experience or specific skills related to the delivery of rehabilitation, support, or housing service elements; familiarity with housing first, recovery and rehabilitation principles.
Other Job Requirements
Knowledge of Core-Competencies as identified by the employee’s assigned department; must have a valid driver’s license in the state of residence and submit a copy of satisfactory record of driving from the state of residence of registry of motor vehicles, as determined by the department vice president; must complete MA and ADP Criminal Offense Record Information (CORI) process; must have computer literacy as related to the requirements of the position.
To choose where you live, how it is furnished, with whom you share it – why should mental illness deprive anyone of these basic rights... read more
Date posted: 12/7/2018
For more information about this position, or to send your resume:
Community Counseling of Bristol County
1 Washington St. Taunton, MA 02780