Provide structured, strength-based family therapy in a home-based program
Work to prevent the need for an out-of-home placement
Flexible schedule, competitive salary and benefits
A short commute from both Boston and Providence
Description of Position
Community Counseling of Bristol County is seeking bachelor’s level candidates to work in our In-Home Therapy (IHT) and Therapeutic Mentoring (TM) programs. We offer competitive salaries, flexible schedules, comprehensive benefits and tuition reimbursement. This is a full-time 40 hour position; afternoons and some evenings required.
- Therapeutic Mentors (TM) provide one to one skill building with children ages 7 to 21 in community settings
- Therapeutic Training & Support Counselors participate in In-Home family therapy sessions with experienced clinicians to children ages birth to 21
- We offer a collaborative team approach that values self-care.
- TT&S and TM’s provide trauma-informed, strength based services in the home, school and community
- Receive training on trauma, family systems, safety planning and self-regulation
- Create your own schedule that allows for the flexibility to pursue graduate school
- CCBC has adult and children’s programs that provide a variety of Master’s level internships
- Receive weekly individual and group therapy from a licensed clinician
- We cover the greater Taunton/Attleboro area
This is a 40-hour a week salaried position requiring some afternoon and evening availability. Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Social Work, Psychology, or related field is required. Applicants must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
Provides voluntary intensive, therapeutic services in the home setting to assist the family in stabilizing children and adolescents during a psychiatric crisis... read more
Date posted: 1/28/2020