Ensure clients' safety and well-being
Provide brief solution focused interventions when needed
A short commute from both Boston and Providence
Description of Position
CCBC is hiring Residential Treatment Overnight Awake Staff for our new Co-Occurring Enhanced Residential Rehabilitation Services (COE-RRS) Program. The hours are 11pm-7am.
Staff will be responsible for the individual’s safety and well-being during the 12:00am to 8:00am hours. Staff will provide the appropriate support needed during their shift, such as referral to crisis if needed along with individual support.
Responsible for providing direct care to program clients and program service delivery including:
- Provides brief solution focused interventions while waiting for higher level of care treatment to become available;
- Provides room check for safety concerns if needed;
- Assistance with meal preparation;
- Provides support around Individual Recovery Treatment Plan (IRTP) if needed;
- Conducts morning meeting with residents;
- Participates in daily shift change notes, supervision, and training;
- Completes documentation in a timely fashion, including incident reporting;
- Other duties as defined by agency and/or program leadership.
This position requires a bachelor’s degree or experience or specific skills related to the delivery of rehabilitation, support, or housing service elements; Familiarity with housing first, recovery and rehabilitation principles.
Must have at least two years of human services related work with at least one year with adults who have a history of mental illness/and substance misuse; Must possess good organizational skills, effective written, verbal and computer skills. Experience in running groups preferred.
Knowledge of Core-Competencies as identified by the employee’s assigned department; Must have a valid driver’s license in the state of residence and submit a copy of satisfactory record of driving from the state of residence of registry of motor vehicles, as determined by the department vice president; Must complete MA and ADP Criminal Offense Record Information (CORI) process; Must have computer literacy as related to the requirements of the position.
To choose where you live, how it is furnished, with whom you share it – why should mental illness deprive anyone of these basic rights... read more
Date posted: 4/22/2020
For more information about this position, or to send your resume:
Community Counseling of Bristol County
1 Washington St. Taunton, MA 02780