Coordinate school-based counseling services at over 80 schools in Bristol County
Primary liaison between CCBC and all of the individual schools and central administration
A short commute from both Boston and Providence
Description of Position
CCBC has been providing comprehensive school-based counseling services for the past 35 years. We currently have relationships with over 80 schools across 12 different school districts in Bristol County. The Coordinator of School Based Therapy serves as the primary liaison/contact person between CCBC and all of the individual schools and central administration involved in the network.
- Assigning cases and tracking referrals until the clinician has initiated treatment, to ensure that no referred child is unaccounted for.
- maintaining the overall database, along with the Intake Coordinator for School Based Therapy participation on school and community task forces as indicated
- reaching out to new schools, school districts and other entities, to expand services, as indicated
- supervising and working in collaboration with the Intake Coordinator for School Based Therapy
- providing supervision to some school-based clinicians
- maintaining a small caseload of school and clinic-based clients
- reports to the Director of Children's Outpatient Services
Master's degree. Licensed LICSW and LMHC or license eligible preferred. Experience/ familiarity with adolescent substance abuse and Serious Emotional Disturbance (SED) with children, adolescents, and families. The candidate must possess good organizational skills, as well as effective verbal, written and computer skills.
Date posted: 9/30/2021
For more information about this position, or to send your resume:
Thea Dickinson-Rowles, LMHC, Director of Children’s Clinic-Based Services (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Community Counseling of Bristol County
1 Washington St. Taunton, MA 02780