- Job Type:
- Part-Time, 20 hours
- Taunton, MA
- Program Type:
- Community based
- Program Name:
CCBC is hiring for an exciting new program that will provide intensive community-based services to youth, young adults and their families. PACT-Y (Program for Assertive Community Treatment for Youth) is an evidence-based, trauma-informed multi-disciplinary team approach that delivers strength based, youth guided and family driven services and skilled therapeutic interventions in the home and community to support youth with serious mental health challenges. This comprehensive, person-centered approach aims to enhance family functioning, provide stabilization, foster growth and resilience, build skills and help prepare youth for the transition to adulthood.
Be a part of this innovative program that is the first of its kind in Massachusetts. CCBC and DMH will work collaboratively to meet the needs of youth and families who need a creative, flexible, dynamic team to support them in achieving their goals.
- Provide secretarial support for the PACT-Y Team, including typing forms, letters, correspondence and memos, managing and maintaining files, copying and routing or posting information appropriately. Ensure materials are prepared and available as necessary for groups, and other client interventions. Distribute Team mail as appropriate. Ensure appropriate documents are scanned or properly routed to Records Department for scanning into Electronic Medical Record (EMR).
- Answer telephone calls including performing the following: (1) triage and coordinate communication between the team and clients. Document these activities as requested.
- Operate and coordinate the computer and information management systems for the Team. Maintain basic knowledge of medical records, and forms in order to answer staff questions and facilitate problem solving.
- Assist with gathering and tracking health information and enter health data in the electronic medical record and other relevant health data systems.
- Support Team Leader by preparing materials as needed for Team meetings and record content as requested
- Weekday hours
- One year of general office experience
- Ability to work within interdisciplinary team setting on behalf of youth with extensive behavioral care needs.
- Experience with EMR and data tracking and ability to read data reports.
- Familiarity with outpatient medical clinic operations so as to facilitate the establishment of positive and productive relationships with medical practice staff throughout the community.
- Experience or course work in medical/psychiatric terminology preferred.
- Ability to work under stressful situations, i.e., clients in crisis, numerous telephone calls.
- Ability to communicate effectively, collaborates, prioritize work assignments, and work independently.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office environments. Knowledge of Excel required.
Apply Now - Send Resume & Cover Letter
Date posted: 2/27/2023
For more information about this position, or to send your resume:
Kate Eldridge, Program Director (email@example.com)
Community Counseling of Bristol County
56 Cherry St. Brockton, MA 02301
Phone: (508) 977-8124