Provide assessment, direct services, support and education to two multidisciplinary teams
Competitive salary and benefits
A short commute from both Boston and Providence
Description of Position
Seeking full-time RN for CCBC's Taunton based Program of Assertive Community Treatment (PACT) and Elder Mobile Outreach Team (EMOT). This nursing position will be split between two teams at CCBC. Featuers a flexible 40 hour schedule, competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
PACT is a comprehensive, community-based psychiatric program providing a range of treatment, rehabilitation, and support services to adults with mental illness, some with co-occurring addictions, in the Taunton/Attleboro Service area.
EMOT is a multidisciplinary outreach team working with elders in the community to support their independence and overall quality of life. The team works to assist elders to remain in the community, live independently, and provides comprehensive support to address co-morbitities such as medical and mental health needs.
Act as a part of two multidisciplinary teams providing nursing assessment, direct services, and completing documentation. Additionally, provide support and education to other team members around nursing/medical treatment interventions.
- Must have current RN license in MA
- Strong assessment, diagnostic and clinical skills
- Experience with elders and mental health a plus
- Effective communication both written and verbally
- Ability to be a liaison with outside providers and agencies
- Time management and organizational skills
- Current knowledge of psychopharmacology
- Most importantly, must be a great team player
- PACT requires weekend hours on rotational basis
A multi-disciplinary team which provides the treatment, rehabilitation and support services needed to enable adults with severe and persistent mental illness to engage in an individual process of recovery... read more
Elders can face many unique emotional challenges. Sometimes anxiety and depression can seriously interfere with quality of life... read more
Date posted: 9/1/2020