Help mentally ill adults deal with vocational and rehab services
Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team
A short commute from both Boston and Providence
Description of Position
Full time bachelor's level position providing a range of vocational and general rehab services to adults with mental illness. Program of Assertive Community Treatment (PACT) is a comprehensive, community-based psychiatric program providing a range of treatment, rehabilitation, and support services to approximately 80 adults with mental illness, many with co-occurring addictions.
Work as part of a multidisciplinary treatment team providing vocational assessment, treatment planning and ongoing support in addition to general program responsibilities. This position takes direction from a Master's level vocational specialist on the multidisciplinary team, which also includes a psychiatrist, nurses, licensed mental health counselors, peer specialist, and housing specialist.
- Act as a primary case manager for an assigned caseload
- Act as a member on individual treatment teams using vocational interventions
- Assist clients with community integration, skill building, problem solving and accessing resources to support independent living
- Perform shift manager duties as assigned
- Participate in the completion of Comprehensive Assessments
- Participate in the development of Individualized Action Plans related to employment and educational goals
- Additional duties as assigned
Bachelor's degree. PACT positions are outreach positions and applicants are required to work with clients in their homes and in community settings. Applicants must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation. Rotational weekend and on-call responsibilities.
A multi-disciplinary team which provides the treatment, rehabilitation and support services needed to enable adults with severe and persistent mental illness to engage in an individual process of recovery... read more
Date posted: 9/14/2023