- Job Type:
- Full-time, 40 hours
- Master's degree in related mental health field and independent licensure as an LICSW, LMHC, or LMFT
- Taunton, MA
- Program Type:
- Outpatient Urgent Care
- Program Name:
- Community Behavioral Health Center
- Pay Range:
- Starting salary $60,000 with an increase to $65,000 at 6 months pending a successful performance evaluation
- Work Location:
- Office, remote
At Community Counseling of Bristol County (CCBC), we are building an amazing team of professionals who are changing the way mental health is treated in Southeastern Massachusetts. You can find us in schools, homes, the community, and our Taunton offices empowering our clients with the latest evidence-based behavioral health treatments. We are a non-profit community mental health center serving over 50 communities in Massachusetts. We have a proven history of being committed to offering comprehensive services that best support both our clients and our community, while making services as accessible as possible. CCBC provides inpatient, outpatient, and urgent care services to adults and children overcoming depression, anxiety, mood disorders, substance abuse, and many other conditions hindering personal fulfillment. At CCBC we also value our team and strive to create a supportive and inclusive work environment. If you are caring, dedicated, and ready to grow your career, we would love to hear from you!
Description of Position
Community Based Behavioral Health Center seeking full and part-time Master's level clinicians to provide urgent care triage, care coordination and therapeutic interventions based out of our Taunton office. The agency has the flexibility to create customized schedules tailored to the needs of individual clinicians. In addition, the agency is committed to providing regular individual and group supervision, along with training in evidence-based practice models, including CBT, Motivational Interviewing, ARC, TF-CBT and Crisis / Suicide Prevention.
Client population includes working with clients of all ages wide variety of presentations including trauma, serious emotional disturbance, co-occurring disorders, substance use disorders and a variety of mental health diagnoses. Clinicians will work with a multidisciplinary team including psychiatry, emergency services, case management and CBHI services as applicable to meet client needs from an integrated perspective.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Solution focused individual and family psychotherapy interventions
- Conducting biopsychosocial evaluations
- Treatment planning
- Use of outcomes measures
- Care coordination/case management
- Triage to emergency services
Work is primarily located in our Taunton clinic. Services are being provided via both in-person sessions and telehealth.
- Candidates should hold a license-eligible Master's degree or be independently licensed as an LICSW, LMHC, or LMFT.
- Experience/familiarity with trauma work and Serious Emotional Disturbance (SED) with children, adolescents and families preferred.
- Experience with crisis interventions and case consultations and collaboration.
- The candidate must possess good organizational skills, as well as effective verbal, written and computer skills.
- Proficiency with computers including ability to use or learn to use an electronic health record system, audio-visual communication technology (i.e. doxy or Zoom), and some use of Microsoft Office suite for emails, internal document access, and organization.
- Pay differential for licensed clinicians (LICSW, LMHC, LMFT)
- Pay differential for evenings or Tuesday-Saturday or Sunday-Thursday shifts
- 3 weeks paid vacation to start, and 4 weeks paid at 2 years
- 12 paid holidays including 1 floating holiday
- 2 weeks sick leave
- Health, dental, disability, and life insurance
- 403-b with up to 5% employer match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Clinical supervision towards licensure
- Support always available in difficult situations
- BIPOC support group
- Training in evidence-based practices
- Support for clinical skill development
- Growth opportunities within the organization
Apply Now - Send Resume & Cover Letter
Outpatient Mental Health
Provides therapeutic care on an individualized basis to those who are experiencing emotional distress or a temporary disruption... read more
Services for children from birth to 19 years, with emotional, developmental, and behavioral problems. Our responsive and flexible programming is offered both in our offices and in the community... read more
Date posted: 2/21/2023
For more information about this position, or to send your resume:
Thea Dickinson-Rowles, Director of Children's Outpatient Services (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Community Counseling of Bristol County
1 Washington St. Taunton, MA 02780