Provide wraparound care, coordinating services and supports for youth with Serious Emotional Disturbance
Advocate for family members who are involved with behavioral health systems
Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply!
A short commute from both Boston and Providence
Description of Position
Community Counseling of Bristol County is currently seeking applicants for the Intensive Care Coordinator (ICC) position for the Community Service Agency (CSA). This is a full time 40 hour per week position. ICC is a service that utilizes the Wraparound care planning process to coordinate multiple services and supports for youth with Serious Emotional Disturbance (SED). ICC's are responsible for direct involvement with families and incorporating family voice and choice in all levels of planning.
Intensive Care Coordinators are responsible for assessing families using the Child and Adolescent Needs and Strengths (CANS) tool; comprehensive, strengths-based assessment; facilitation of Care Planning Teams; service planning and implementation; risk management and safety planning, and transition planning for MassHealth-enrolled children under the age of 21 with serious emotional disturbance.
The Community Service Agency at CCBC offers great benefits including:
- To positively make a difference in the lives of children and families.
- A wonderful team environment.
- A career not just a job - opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
- An ability to have a flexible work schedule.
- Weekly individual and group supervision from an independently licensed supervisor.
- Generous paid time off including 3 weeks paid vacation, 12 paid holidays and sick leave.
- Opportunities for ongoing training, professional development and opportunities for CEUs.
- Additional great benefits including health, dental, disability and life insurance.
- Tuition reimbursement opportunities.
- 403-b with up to 5% employer match.
Bachelor's or Master's degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling or related field is required. Applicants must have experience navigating any of the child/family-serving systems; and experiences advocating for family members who are involved with behavioral health systems. Intensive Care Coordinator positions are outreach positions and applicants are required to work with youth/families in their homes and in community settings. Applicants must have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation, proper vehicle insurance, and pass a full background check. Some availability during evening or weekend hours is required. (Bi-lingual candidates are encouraged to apply). I.A. EOE.
As part of MassHealth's Children's Behavioral Health Initiative, CCBC has been designated as the Community Service Agency ("CSA") for Attleboro, Taunton, and surrounding communities... read more
Date posted: 4/30/2021
For more information about this position, or to send your resume:
Community Counseling of Bristol County
1 Washington St. Taunton, MA 02780