Provide trauma-informed, strength-based family therapy in a home-based program
Work as part of a team to provide stabilization to youth and families
Receive training in multiple trauma treatment modalities, as well as family therapy and early childhood mental health
Strong agency commitment to supporting staff development through our Trauma Informed Leadership Committee, the Inclusion, Diversity & Equity Committee, Safety Committee, yearly Employee Wellness Fair, the BIPOC Employee Support Group and the BIPOC Employee Affinity Group
Description of Position
Community Counseling of Bristol County is currently seeking applicants for the Master's Level Clinician position for In-Home Therapy (IHT). Bilingual clinicians and clinicians with experience with early childhood mental health encouraged to apply. IHT serves families in the greater Taunton and Attleboro areas.
The IHT Team is looking for dynamic, creative individuals to provide intensive family treatment to children, ages birth to 21, who have social, emotional and behavioral health challenges. IHT serves families in the New Bedford, Taunton and Attleboro areas.
The IHT Team is looking for enthusiastic, motivated mental health professionals to work as part of a team with a therapeutic support counselor. This dynamic team will provide intensive trauma-informed family treatment to children, ages birth to 21, who have social, emotional and behavioral health challenges. Services are designed to enhance communication, functioning, and regulation for the individual and family, while providing the skills and supports necessary to prevent the need for out of home placement. IHT is part of the Children's Behavioral Health Initiative umbrella of services.
- This is a full time 40-hour position, Monday through Friday
- Some evening hours are required, weekends available if interested (but not required) and a flexible schedule
- Weekly reflective individual supervision, as well as monthly trauma-informed group supervision
- Training in evidence- based practice models, including ARC, ARC Grow, Child Parent Psychotherapy. family therapy, psychosocial assessments, crisis intervention and safety planning.
- Clinicians have access to an extensive virtual training library, which assists in meeting CEU licensure requirements.
- Starting salary $50,000 base plus
- Pay differential for Spanish speaking applicants
- 3 weeks paid vacation to start, earn 4 weeks at 2 years
- 12 paid holidays including 1 floating holiday
- 2 weeks sick leave
- Health, dental, disability, and life insurance
- 403-b with up to 5% employer match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. I.A.
- License-eligible Master's degree in the Mental Health field, including counseling, psychology, family therapy, and social work
- Preference for Bilingual staff (Spanish) and staff with early childhood experience or knowledge of early childhood mental health
- One year of experience working with children and families; volunteer and internship experience will be considered
- Applicants must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- The candidate must possess good organizational skills, as well as effective verbal, written and computer skills.
- Proficiency with computers including ability to use or learn to use an electronic health record system, audio-visual communication technology (Zoom), and use of Microsoft Office suite for emails, internal document access, and organization.
Provides voluntary intensive, therapeutic services in the home setting to assist the family in stabilizing children and adolescents during a psychiatric crisis... read more
Date posted: 5/14/2022
For more information about this position, or to send your resume:
Community Counseling of Bristol County
1 Washington St. Taunton, MA 02780
Phone: (508) 977-8124