- Great entry-level position to gain valuable experience working with children and families
- Work as part of a team to provide stabilization and support
- Be part of an agency with a strong commitment to providing training in evidence-based practices. You will also have access to an extensive virtual training library which assists in meeting CEU licensure requirements.
- Join one of our committees to support staff development and employee wellness
Description of Position
- Full time, 40-hour position, Monday through Friday
- After-school and evening hours required, weekends available but not required
- Weekly clinical supervision with a licensed supervisor, counts towards licensure
- Group supervision
- Training in family therapy, crisis/safety planning, trauma treatment and early childhood mental health
- Supervisory support and consultation accessible at all times
At Community Counseling of Bristol County (CCBC), we are building a dynamic team of professionals who are dedicated to serving children and families in their homes and communities. We are looking for Master’s level mental health professionals to provide family therapy to youth, ages birth to 21, who have social, emotional and behavioral health challenges. As an In-Home Therapy (IHT) clinician, you will work as part of a team to improve youth and family functioning, enhance communications skills, strengthen relationships, and increase effective coping strategies. IHT Services are designed to provide the skills and supports necessary to prevent the need for out of home placement. IHT is part of the Children's Behavioral Health Initiative umbrella of services.
- Starting salary $55,000-$60,000 with opportunity for supplemental earnings
- Pay differential for Spanish speaking applicants
- Some remote work available
- Mileage reimbursement
- 3 weeks paid vacation to start, earn 4 weeks at 2 years
- 12 paid holidays including 1 floating holiday
- 2 weeks sick leave
- Health, dental, disability, and life insurance
- 403-b with up to 5% employer match
- Tuition reimbursement
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. I.A.
- License-eligible Master's degree in the Mental Health field, including counseling, psychology, family therapy, and social work
- One year of experience working with children and families; volunteer and internship experience will be considered
- Applicants must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- The candidate must possess good organizational skills, as well as effective verbal, written and computer skills.
- Proficiency with computers including ability to use or learn to use an electronic health record system, audio-visual communication technology (Zoom), and use of Microsoft Office suite for emails, internal document access, and organization.
Provides voluntary intensive, therapeutic services in the home setting to assist the family in stabilizing children and adolescents during a psychiatric crisis... read more
Date posted: 12/29/2022
For more information about this position, or to send your resume:
Community Counseling of Bristol County
1 Washington St. Taunton, MA 02780
Phone: (508) 977-8124