Work collaboratively in a busy, dynamic behavioral health setting
Perform clerical duties, scheduling, insurance and billing...
A short commute from both Boston and Providence
Description of Position
Community Based Behavioral Health Center is seeking candidate to support front desk and clerical components of our outpatient services program. The front desk staff are often the first point of contact that clients have with our agency, so candidate must have good customer service, communication, and organizational skills. The position may involve work at multiple physical locations, including sites in Taunton, Brockton and Attleboro.
Responsibilities may include but not be limited to:
- Clerical duties such as answering telephones, checking in clients for appointments, re-scheduling client appointments, reception, customer service, collecting and recording copays,
- Work with our Electronic Medical Records (EMRs) for tasks including scheduling, internal communications, cross-referencing, and data entry.
- Assist new clients with intake paperwork and verifying insurance.
- Assist with office duties as assigned, such as, scanning, copying, mail, filing, etc.
- Perform opening and closing duties for start and end of day.
- Verify insurance eligibility.
Ability to work sympathetically with distressed clients on the phone and in person. Ability to work in a sedentary position for most of the day. Experience with intake, scheduling, insurance and billing functions, EMR, HIPAA, Word and Excel required.
Date posted: 1/10/2020