Help us make emergency behavioral health services accessible in the community
Create a viable service alternative to hospital emergency departments
A short commute from both Boston and Providence
Description of Position
The CCBC Emergency Services Programs (ESPs) are seeking a full time administrative assistant to support operations. The position is Monday through Friday with weekends off. The role supports The Brockton ESP in Brockton, MA and the Taunton/Attleboro ESP in Norton, MA.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain inventory and orders for the office and unit supplies and food
- Performs general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mail distribution and filing.
- Providing customer service to members that call or walk into the clinic
- Coordinate with the site director for any building issues that arise
- Coordinates and maintains records for staff office space, phones, company credit cards and office keys.
- Process and maintain program medical records according to program and agency protocols
- Coordinate and process credentialing for staff with CCBC and role specific community entities
- Assist with billing as needed according to program and agency protocols
- Transport and deliver documents/materials between ESP/CCS programs as requested by the site director &/or ESP director
- Collect and deliver inter office mail and materials weekly as outlined by the site director &/or ESP director
- Facilitate new hire documentation collection as requested by the site director &/or ESP director
- Complete other duties and tasks as assigned
- Attend all necessary meetings, supervision and trainings deemed appropriate by management level staff.
- Completes all required documentation in a timely manner consistent with agency guidelines
- Maintains compliance with all applicable practice standards and guidelines.
- Maintains client confidentiality and adherence to HIPAA requirements at all times.
- A year of experience working with youth and their families in a clinical role within a mobile delivery system preferred
- Possess a valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Experience with computers, specifically Electronic Health Records (EHR) systems preferred
When a person is suffering the pain of acute psychiatric disorder or other traumatic life circumstance, immediate intervention can minimize distress and disruption... read more
Date posted: 8/24/2020
For more information about this position, or to send your resume:
Community Counseling of Bristol County
1 Washington St. Taunton, MA 02780