Supervise and oversee the Intensive Care Coordination and Family Partner programs
Provide clinical direction to the CSA
A short commute from both Boston and Providence
Description of Position
Community Counseling of Bristol County is currently seeking applicants for the Program Director (PD) position for the Community Service Agency (CSA). This is a full time 40 hour per week position. The CSA utilizes the Wraparound care planning process to coordinate multiple services and supports for youth with Serious Emotional Disturbance (SED). The CSA Director ensures that Intensive Care Coordinators and Family Partners facilitate care planning and coordination of services for eligible MassHealth children and youth and their families utilizing the Wraparound model. The Program Director is responsible for the overall supervision of the Intensive Care Coordination and Family Partner staff and is the overall clinical director of the operations of the CSA.
The Community Service Agency at CCBC offers great benefits including:
- To positively make a difference in the lives of children and families.
- A wonderful team environment.
- A career not just a job – opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
- Weekly individual supervision from an independently licensed supervisor.
- Generous paid time off including 3 weeks paid vacation, 12 paid holidays and sick leave.
- Opportunities for ongoing training, professional development and opportunities for CEUs.
- Additional great benefits including health, dental, disability and life insurance.
- Tuition reimbursement opportunities.
- 403-b with up to 5% employer match.
Master's degree in Social Work or related mental health field is required. Applicants must be independently licensed (LICSW or LMHC) and have at least five (5) years post-graduate experience providing behavioral health services to youth and families. Must have at least three (3) years of supervisory and/or management experience. Experience managing a home-based or Wraparound program is preferred. Certification in the Massachusetts CANS is required.
Applicants must have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, proper vehicle insurance, and pass a full background check. Some availability during evening or weekend hours is required. (Bi-lingual candidates are encouraged to apply). I.A. EOE.
A short-term program which provides intensive case management services to clients who are considered to be "at risk" within the community... read more
Date posted: 9/10/2021
For more information about this position, or to send your resume:
Community Counseling of Bristol County
1 Washington St. Taunton, MA 02780