Supervise and oversee the Intensive Care Coordination and Family Partner programs
Provide clinical direction to the CSA
A short commute from both Boston and Providence
Description of Position
Community Counseling of Bristol County is looking for a full-time Program Director for the Community Service Agency. The Program Director is responsible for the overall supervision of the Intensive Care Coordination and Family Partner staff and is the overall clinical director of the operations of the CSA. A CSA is a community-based organization whose function is to facilitate access to, and ensure coordination of, care for youth with serious emotional disturbance (SED) who require or are already utilizing multiple services or are involved with multiple child-serving systems (e.g., child welfare, special education, juvenile justice, mental health) and their families.
The roles and responsibilities of the Community Service Agencies include:
- Actively engaging youth and families seeking ICC services and Family Support and Training services using the Wraparound care planning process.
- Providing intensive care coordination, using dedicated care coordinators trained in Wraparound principles and practices.
- Providing infrastructure support for ICC and Family Support and Training services.
- Actively participating in a quality improvement process to identify the “lessons learned” from youth, families, providers, and others. These “lessons learned” will continually shape the vision and functions of the CSA.
- Developing and supporting a local Systems of Care Committee that will be charged with supporting the service area’s efforts to create and sustain collaborative partnerships among families, parent/family organizations, traditional and non-traditional service providers, community organizations, state agencies, faith-based groups, local schools, and other stakeholders.
- Supporting referrals to other behavioral health resources and services.
- Creating and sustaining linkages to local school districts, juvenile courts, and local human service providers.
Master’s degree in Social Work or related mental health field, independently licensed (LICSW or LMHC). Must have at least five (5) years post-graduate experience providing behavioral health services to youth and families, and at least three (3) years of supervisory and/or management experience. Experience managing a home-based or Wraparound program is preferred. Must be certified in the Massachusetts CANS.
A short-term program which provides intensive case management services to clients who are considered to be "at risk" within the community... read more
Date posted: 2/19/2020
For more information about this position, or to send your resume:
Community Counseling of Bristol County
1 Washington St. Taunton, MA 02780