Oversee implementation and monitoring of the program’s Medication Administration Program
Participate in providing range of rehabilitation, support, supervision, and housing services offered to clients
A short commute from both Boston and Providence
Description of Position
CCBC is hiring a Registered Nurse, Medication Administration to join our new Co-Occurring Enhanced Residential Rehabilitation Services (COE-RRS) Program.
- Oversees the implementation and monitoring of the program’s Medication Administration Program;
- Assesses physical health needs of program clients;
- Makes appropriate referrals to community physicians;
- Participates, as appropriate, in providing the range of rehabilitation, support, supervision, and housing services offered to clients;
- Triages medical occurrences of program clients;
- Manages program medical supplies;
- Provides medication and wellness education to clients;
- Participates in program’s Training Plan;
- Completes documentation in a timely fashion, including incident reporting;
- Participates in daily organization meetings, weekly staff meeting, and group supervision;
- Other duties as defined by agency and/or program leadership.
Licensed as a registered nurse by the Board of Registration in Nursing.
Must have at least 10 years of human services related experience, of which at least five years of experience is with the adult mentally ill and substance use population; Must possess good organizational skills, effective written, verbal and computer skills; Relevant Medication Administration Program (MAP) experience preferred.
Knowledge of Core Competencies as identified by the employee’s assigned department; Must have a valid driver’s license in the state of residence and submit a copy of satisfactory record of driving from the state of residence of registry of motor vehicles, as determined by the department vice president; Must complete MA and ADP Criminal Offense Record Information (CORI) process; Must have computer literacy as related to the requirements of the position.
To choose where you live, how it is furnished, with whom you share it – why should mental illness deprive anyone of these basic rights... read more
Date posted: 6/25/2019
For more information about this position, or to send your resume:
Community Counseling of Bristol County
1 Washington St. Taunton, MA 02780