Coordinate treatment plans and provide direct care
Facilitate a therapeutic milieu through meetings and groups
A short commute from both Boston and Providence
Description of Position
CCBC is hiring a Recovery Support Specialist for our new Co-Occurring Enhanced Residential Rehabilitation Services (COE-RRS) Program. The hours are Sunday through Thursday, 3pm-11pm.
Staff will be responsible for coordinating the individual’s treatment plan, providing direct care, coverage and milieu supervision, facilitating a therapeutic milieu through meetings and groups, and addressing care coordination and aftercare needs.
Responsible for providing direct services to program clients and program service delivery including:
- Provides range of rehabilitation services; including support groups;
- Provides range of support services;
- Provides range of housing development services;
- Meal preparation and delivery
- Ensures enactment of each client’s Individual Recovery Treatment Plan (IRTP) including completion of all required paperwork;
- Participates in daily organization meetings, IRTP review meetings, and supervision, and training;
- Completes documentation in a timely fashion, including incident reporting;
- Other duties as defined by agency and/or program leadership.
This position requires a bachelor’s degree or experience or specific skills related to the delivery of rehabilitation, support, or housing service elements; Familiarity with housing first, recovery and rehabilitation principles.
Must have at least two years of human services related work with at least one year with adults who have a history of mental illness/and substance misuse; Must possess good organizational skills, effective written, verbal and computer skills. Experience in running groups preferred.
Knowledge of Core-Competencies as identified by the employee’s assigned department; Must have a valid driver’s license in the state of residence and submit a copy of satisfactory record of driving from the state of residence of registry of motor vehicles, as determined by the department vice president; Must complete MA and ADP Criminal Offense Record Information (CORI) process; Must have computer literacy as related to the requirements of the position.
To choose where you live, how it is furnished, with whom you share it – why should mental illness deprive anyone of these basic rights... read more
Date posted: 3/26/2021
For more information about this position, or to send your resume:
Community Counseling of Bristol County
1 Washington St. Taunton, MA 02780