Provide administrative supervision regarding admission, assessment, rehabilitation, support, supervision and housing of program clients
A short commute from both Boston and Providence
Description of Position
CCBC is hiring a Director for our new Co-Occurring Enhanced Residential Rehabilitation Services (COE-RRS) Program.
- Oversees daily programmatic and administrative functioning of program;
- Provides administrative supervision regarding admission, assessment, rehabilitation, support, supervision and housing of program clients;
- Facilitates weekly team meetings and group supervision meetings;
- Provides direct service to clients as needed, including facilitation of groups and crisis intervention;
- Hiring and terminating of staff;
- Participates in program development activities;
- Provides individual and group supervision;
- Ensures implementation of Training Plan;
- Participates in all activities regarding residential licensure;
- Serves as liaison between program and community resources;
- Assists in all contract compliance activities;
- Conducts staff and program evaluations;
- Completes documentation in a timely fashion, including incident reporting;
- Other duties as defined by agency and/or program leadership.
Must possess a Bachelor’s degree with at least ten years of human services related experience of which at least five years of experience is with the adult mentally ill and substance use disorder population; Must have a minimum of five years supervisory experience in a human service setting; Must possess good organizational skills, effective written, verbal and computer skills.
Knowledge of Core-Competencies as identified by the employee’s assigned department; Must have a valid driver’s license in the state of residence and submit a copy of satisfactory record of driving from the state of residence of registry of motor vehicles, as determined by the department vice president; Must complete MA and ADP Criminal Offense Record Information (CORI) process; Must have computer literacy as related to the requirements of the position.
To choose where you live, how it is furnished, with whom you share it – why should mental illness deprive anyone of these basic rights... read more
Date posted: 4/22/2020
For more information about this position, or to send your resume:
Community Counseling of Bristol County
1 Washington St. Taunton, MA 02780