Work as member of multidisciplinary team in a residential program setting
Assist clients in developing a schedule, treatment plan, coaching, and aftercare
A short commute from both Boston and Providence
Description of Position
CCBC is hiring a Clinical Masters level position working as member of multidisciplinary team in a residential program setting serving adults with moderate to severe mental illness, and substance use disorder providing group therapy, care management and crisis intervention.
- Process referrals for intake/admission into program;
- Conduct and complete psychosocial assessments;
- Develop and write treatment plan in conjunction with clients and care coordinator
- Present assessments at multidisciplinary team meetings;
- Facilitate a range of program groups and activities;
- Work with Clinical Director to coordinate treatment plans.
- Assist assigned clients in developing a program schedule, updating the treatment plan, coaching on how best to use the program, and developing an aftercare plan;
- Triage crisis situations;
- Supervision of counselors;
- Complete documentation in a timely fashion, including incident reporting;
- Participate in relevant agency or pay or accreditation activities.
A Master’s degree in social work, psychiatric rehabilitation, or counseling with license or license eligible.
Experience with adults with serious mental illness and substance use disorders, preferably in a milieu setting. Previous group facilitation experience. Good organizational, oral, and written skills.
Knowledge of Core-Competencies as identified by the employee’s assigned department; Must have a valid driver’s license in the state of residence and submit a copy of satisfactory record of driving from the state of residence of registry of motor vehicles, as determined by the department vice president; Must complete MA and ADP Criminal Offense Record Information (CORI) process; Must have computer literacy as related to the requirements of the position.
The employee must occasionally lift and / or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include vision, color vision, and ability to focus. The employee is expected to drive a personal vehicle and maintain proper vehicle insurance.
The noise level in the office / facility is usually quiet, but can be loud due to client participation and groups. The work environment is primarily within an indoor facility with occasional exposure to outdoor weather when traveling to outreach or meeting sites, or when participating in special program activities.
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties of the jobholder might differ from those outlined in the job description and that other duties, as assigned, might be part of the job.
To choose where you live, how it is furnished, with whom you share it – why should mental illness deprive anyone of these basic rights... read more
Date posted: 12/11/2020
For more information about this position, or to send your resume:
Community Counseling of Bristol County
1 Washington St. Taunton, MA 02780