Description of Position
The Clubhouse Manager will provide and assist with daily oversight of the program, including facilitation of member driven services and direct supervision of staff.
- Assist in the daily management and operation of the program.
- Facilitate member driven services throughout all Clubhouse routines / activities. Ensure all required service components are integrated in the weekly schedule.
- Manage the array of employment and education services offered at the Clubhouse.
- Assist in the oversight of development and implementation of Action Plans and treatment groups based upon completion of a comprehensive assessment and Person-Centered Planning.
- Work cooperatively with referral sources to evaluate and coordinate the appropriate admission and treatment of all members referred to the Clubhouse program.
- Foster community linkages with community resources and other providers of service.
- Attend and facilitate Action Plan meetings ensuring a person centered approach.
- Facilitate culturally and linguistically competent services through recruitment, interview and selection of potential program employees. Complete and process required personnel documentation in an accurate and timely
- Assist in the quarterly job performance evaluations for all program staff as required.
- Assist with ongoing documents supervision, training and professional development for program staff.
- Ensure delegation and completion of daily assignments;
- Oversee weekly staff meetings and group supervision;
- Ensure the implementation and accountability of policy and procedures that program staff adhere to.
- Ensure ongoing program compliance with regulatory standards.
- Ensure proper safety and maintenance of the building.
- Act as liaison between Clubhouse, Department of Mental Health care providers and all outside treatment providers.
- Perform duties to reflect reasonable safety standards. Standard precautions must be utilized and training obtained in areas that constitute risk.
- Perform duties to reflect agency/program policies and procedures.
- Perform other related work duties as needed or as assigned by supervisor.
- Two to three years of experience working in a community setting with individuals with psychiatric challenges. A familiarity with the principles of rehabilitation and recovery model required.
- Supervisory experience and an ability to manage a team of staff required.
- Bilingual in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Cape Verdean Creole and/or Haitian Creole desired.
- Effective critical thinking and communication skills.
- Lived experience desired
- Company and Program Compliance trainings must be completed annually.
- First Aid/CPR/AED certification is required or must be obtained within 4 weeks of employment.
- CPI - Nonviolent Crisis Intervention is required or must be obtained within 12 weeks of employment.
- Specialized educational and vocational trainings to be completed and maintained.
- The ability to stand and/or sit for extended periods and to move equipment and supplies (up to 40lbs) from floor level to approximately four feet above floor level
- The manual dexterity and visual acuity to promptly and effectively complete keyboarding tasks on a personal computer, and to effectively use the telephone system, mobile devices and other office equipment
- Ability to ascend and descend stairs while transporting supplies
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of core competencies as identified by the employee's assigned department
- Must have a valid driver's license in the state of residence and submit a copy of satisfactory record of driving from the state of residence of registry of motor vehicles, as determined by the department vice president. The employee is expected to drive a personal vehicle and maintain proper vehicle insurance.
- Must complete MA and ADP Criminal Offense Record Information (CORI) process
- Must have computer literacy as related to the requirements of the position
Date posted: 6/8/2022
For more information about this position, or to send your resume:
Community Counseling of Bristol County
1 Washington St. Taunton, MA 02780