Establish trusting, collaborative relationships directed toward the goal of competitive employment in a community job setting
Develop assessment plans and identify participating team members
A short commute from both Boston and Providence
Description of Position
CCBC is seeking a Vocational Coordinator to provide CIES services to our clients. The Vocational Coordinator, as the lead member of the CIES Team facilitates effective communication between the Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission (MRC) Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor (VRC), the CIES Team, and ACCS providers (for DMH-ACCS served Job seekers.) The Vocational Coordinator coordinates the delivery of CIES component services for each Job seeker referred as well as actively participating in the delivery of services.
- Engages clients and establishes trusting, collaborative relationships directed toward the goal of competitive employment in a community job setting with other workers without psychiatric disabilities.
- Coordinates the intake process and initial person centered meeting.
- Develops an assessment plan identifying the team member(s) who will work with the Job Seeker to provide community based assessments designed to answer any MRC/VRC questions and assess skills for IEP goal.
- Completes comprehensive written report compiling information provided from CIES team members, as identified in the assessment plan.
- Discusses disclosure with the Job Seeker.
- Communicates regularly with ACCS, and MRC VRC providers to coordinate services and enhances understanding of the mutually held goals of service that will promote recovery.
- Prepares monthly CIES / CIES DMH-ACCS Program Report(s)
- Prepares Monthly Job seeker Progress Reports
Education and experience equivalent to undergraduate degree in mental health, social services, or business.
A minimum of two years of experience providing employment services to Individuals with Disabilities. A minimum of two years providing community based services to individuals with severe mental illness. Ability to work as an effective team player is essential. Must possess excellent organizational skills, effective written, verbal and computer skills.
Date posted: 7/9/2019
For more information about this position, or to send your resume:
Community Counseling of Bristol County
1 Washington St. Taunton, MA 02780