Provide clinical and administrative supervision for master’s level therapists working with children from birth to 21 years in both local schools and in an outpatient community mental health setting
Flexible, customized schedule tailored to your needs, including telehealth
Strong agency commitment to providing training in evidence-based practices and extensive virtual training library which assists in meeting CEU licensure requirements
Competitive salary and benefits
Description of Position
Community Based Behavioral Health Center seeking an LICSW to provide supervision for full and part-time master’s level clinicians who are engaging in outpatient and school-based therapy with children and families in the New Bedford and Taunton areas. The LICSW will also carry a small caseload dependent upon the number of supervisees and administrative responsibilities. The agency has the flexibility to create customized schedules tailored to the needs of individual clinicians, including the provision of services via in person and telehealth models. In addition, the agency is committed to providing regular individual and group supervision, along with training in evidence-based practice models, including CBT, Motivational Interviewing, ARC, TF-CBT and Crisis/Suicide Prevention.
Client population includes working with children and families from birth to 21 with a wide variety of presentations including trauma and serious emotional disturbance. Supervisor will work with a supportive program supervisory group and a multidisciplinary team including psychiatry and other CBHI services in house to meet client needs from an integrated perspective.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Providing individual and small group supervision to both licensed and unlicensed clinical staff and conducting performance evaluations
- Participating in twice weekly supervisory team meetings
- Individual and family psychotherapy
- Conducting biopsychosocial evaluations
- Treatment planning
- Use of outcomes measures
Clinic work is primarily located in our Taunton clinic and Brockton hours are also available. School-based therapy provided in local school districts. During the COVID-19 emergency, services are being provided via both in-person sessions and telehealth.
- Candidates should hold an LICSW or LMHC plus 3 years experience in the state of Massachusetts
- Experience/familiarity with trauma work and Serious Emotional Disturbance (SED) with children, adolescents and families preferred.
- The candidate must possess good organizational skills, as well as effective verbal, written and computer skills.
- Proficiency with computers including ability to use or learn to use an electronic health record system, audio-visual communication technology (i.e. doxy or Zoom), and some use of Microsoft Office suite for emails, internal document access, and organization.
- Starting salary $65,000
- Pay differential for additional languages spoken
- 3 weeks paid vacation to start, and 4 weeks paid at 2 years
- 12 paid holidays including 1 floating holiday
- 2 weeks sick leave
- Health, dental, disability, and life insurance
- 403-b with up to 5% employer match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Clinical supervision is provided
- Support always available in difficult situations
- Training in evidence-based practices
- Support for clinical skill development
- Growth opportunities within the organization
Services for children from birth to 19 years, with emotional, developmental, and behavioral problems. Our responsive and flexible programming is offered both in our offices and in the community... read more
Services aimed at helping children live up to their potential by altering problematic behaviors, resolving peer difficulties, and improving academic performance... read more
Date posted: 4/29/2022
For more information about this position, or to send your resume:
Thea Dickinson-Rowles, Director of Children's Outpatient Services (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Community Counseling of Bristol County
1 Washington St. Taunton, MA 02780