- Job Type:
- Full-time, 40 hours
- Master's degree in related mental health field and independent licensure as an LICSW, LMHC, or LMFT
- Taunton, New Bedford
- Program Type:
- Children’s Outpatient Program
- Program Name:
- Community Behavioral Health Center
- Pay Range:
- Starting salary $75,000
- Work Location:
- Office, remote
At Community Counseling of Bristol County (CCBC), we are building an amazing team of professionals who are changing the way mental health is treated in Southeastern Massachusetts. You can find us in schools, homes, the community, and our Taunton offices empowering our clients with the latest evidence-based behavioral health treatments. We are a non-profit community mental health center serving over 50 communities in Massachusetts. We have a proven history of being committed to offering comprehensive services that best support both our clients and our community, while making services as accessible as possible. CCBC provides inpatient, outpatient, and urgent care services to adults and children overcoming depression, anxiety, mood disorders, substance abuse, and many other conditions hindering personal fulfillment. At CCBC we also value our team and strive to create a supportive and inclusive work environment. If you are caring, dedicated, and ready to grow your career, we would love to hear from you!
Description of Position
Community Based Behavioral Health Center seeking an LICSW to provide supervision for full and part-time master’s level clinicians who are engaging in outpatient and school-based therapy with children and families in the New Bedford and Taunton areas. The LICSW will also carry a small caseload dependent upon the number of supervisees and administrative responsibilities. The agency has the flexibility to create customized schedules tailored to the needs of individual clinicians, including the provision of services via in person and telehealth models. In addition, the agency is committed to providing regular individual and group supervision, along with training in evidence-based practice models, including CBT, Motivational Interviewing, ARC, TF-CBT and Crisis/Suicide Prevention.
Client population includes working with children and families from birth to 21 with a wide variety of presentations including trauma and serious emotional disturbance. Supervisor will work with a supportive program supervisory group and a multidisciplinary team including psychiatry and other CBHI services in house to meet client needs from an integrated perspective.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Providing individual and small group supervision to both licensed and unlicensed clinical staff and conducting performance evaluations
- Participating in twice weekly supervisory team meetings
- Individual and family psychotherapy
- Conducting biopsychosocial evaluations
- Treatment planning
- Use of outcomes measures
Clinic work is primarily located in our Taunton clinic and Brockton hours are also available. School-based therapy provided in local school districts. Services are being provided via both in-person sessions and telehealth.
- Candidates should hold an LICSW, LMHC, or LMFT in the state of Massachusetts plus 3 years of experience conducting therapy.
- Experience/familiarity with trauma work and Serious Emotional Disturbance (SED) with children, adolescents and families preferred.
- The candidate must possess good organizational skills, as well as effective verbal, written and computer skills.
- Proficiency with computers including ability to use or learn to use an electronic health record system, audio-visual communication technology (i.e. doxy or Zoom), and some use of Microsoft Office suite for emails, internal document access, and organization.
- Starting salary $75,000
- 3 weeks paid vacation to start, and 4 weeks paid at 2 years
- 12 paid holidays including 1 floating holiday
- 2 weeks sick leave
- Health, dental, disability, and life insurance
- 403-b with up to 5% employer match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Clinical supervision is provided
- Support always available in difficult situations
- BIPOC support group
- Training in evidence-based practices
- Support for clinical skill development
- Growth opportunities within the organization
Apply Now - Send Resume & Cover Letter
Services for children from birth to 19 years, with emotional, developmental, and behavioral problems. Our responsive and flexible programming is offered both in our offices and in the community... read more
Services aimed at helping children live up to their potential by altering problematic behaviors, resolving peer difficulties, and improving academic performance... read more
Date posted: 2/21/2023
For more information about this position, or to send your resume:
Thea Dickinson-Rowles, Director of Children's Outpatient Services (email@example.com)
Community Counseling of Bristol County
1 Washington St. Taunton, MA 02780