Orient and engage clients in a strengths-based, recovery oriented, person-centered approach that accommodates individuals’ preferences
Provide direction, support, oversight and supervision
A short commute from both Boston and Providence
Description of Position
Community Counseling of Bristol County is seeking a full-time Clinical Supervisor for the Behavioral Health Supports for Justice-Involved Individuals (BH-JI) program. The BH-JI program provides care management and reentry navigation services for individuals who are involved in the justice system. Individuals will work with our team on transitioning into living a safe and productive lifestyle suited to their needs.
- Process referrals for enrollment to orient and engage Persons into program including screening for risk, safety, and other immediate needs;
- Conduct and complete Bio-Psycho-Social assessments and mental status exams using standardized documentation with a strengths-based, recovery oriented, Person-centered approach that accommodates Persons’ preferences for meeting times and places;
- Develop, write, and revise Support Plans in collaboration with each client and client’s assigned Navigator as well as natural supports of his/her choosing;
- Provide direct interventions and skills training individually and in group settings;
- Coordinate care to Persons through teaching and modeling with direct care staff;
- Support BH-JI Enrolled Individuals using evidence-based practices;
- Present case formulations and summarized assessments at meetings with internal and external stakeholders;
- Develop Safety and Crisis Prevention Plans, and Relapse Prevention Plans with BH-JI Enrolled Individuals;
- Assist BH-JI staff in triaging crisis situations;
- Support the BH-JI program in making referrals as needed to specialized care providers;
- Facilitate communication and enhance coordination efforts with Care Entities;
- Complete documentation in a timely fashion, including incident reporting;
- Other duties as defined by agency and/or program leadership.
Master’s degree in human services related discipline required and must be licensed as an LCSW, LICSW or LMHC by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Must have at least three years of human services related experience of which at least two years’ experience has been with the adult mentally ill population including dual diagnosis with addiction; Must possess good organizational skills, effective written, verbal and computer skills; Must have experience implementing evidence-based and promising practices such as Motivational Interviewing, SBIRT, Seeking Safety, Medication Assisted Treatment, Illness Management, and Recovery, CBT, Familiarity with Medicaid Rehab Option requirements preferred.
Date posted: 9/12/2023
For more information about this position, or to send your resume:
Community Counseling of Bristol County
1 Washington St. Taunton, MA 02780