Description of Position
The BH CP Senior Care Coordinator (SCC) will be a liaison and assist Supervisors with ensuring that Care Coordinators (CC), Recovery Support Navigators (RSN) and Certified Peer Specialists (CPS) are complying with BH CP Program requirements; provide training and support the CP care team on program requirements; assist in facilitating organizational meetings and trainings; networking with state agencies and ACO’s; support hospital events, care transitions and FUD; promote and ensure delegation and completion of daily/weekly/monthly assignments; participate in pilot tasks and projects; ensure member outreach and the enactment of each enrollees Patient-Centered Treatment Plan (PCTP); support staff with case consultations and coordination of services; and perform other duties as defined by agency and/or program leadership. The Senior CC works intensively with supervisors, BH CP staff and enrollees as the center of accountability for ensuring that services and supports are coordinated across systems and providers. IA.
- Assist Supervisors, Care Coordinators, RSN and CPS with assigning, triaging, outreach, and engagement of assigned Enrollees.
- Support training efforts to new staff and education to programmatic updates.
- Ensure effective triaging of events, care transitions and follow-up after care.
- Advocating and supporting the staff’s ability to access enrollee’s care and services.
- Reviewing and documenting activity in the CCBC Care Management Electronic Medical Record (EMR) Module.
- Support staff to work collaboratively with client, family, behavioral health providers, and Primary Care Clinicians (PCCs) to complete Comprehensive Assessment (CAs) and Patient-Centered Treatment Plans (PCTPs).
- Ensures that members of the BH CP team adopt a strength-based, recovery-oriented approach to the Enrollee in coordinating and delivering services.
- Other duties as defined by agency and/or program leadership.
Minimum Bachelor’s degree in related field, with experience related to managed care and/or care coordination. The BH CP Senior Care Coordinator will have minimum 18 months or more years of care coordination experience; experience in Community Support, Intensive Care Coordination, Case Management, Clinical or Program Supervision; experience working collaboratively with state agencies, consumer advocacy groups, and/or behavioral health inpatient and outpatient facilities; and experience in navigating client-serving systems and experience advocating for identified clients who are involved with behavioral health systems.
Must possess good organizational skills, effective written, verbal and computer skills; ability to read clinical and population health reports; experience with clientele with Serious Mental Illness (SMI), Serious and Persistent Mental Illness (SPMI), Substance use disorder, and co-occurring mental health disorder, substance use disorder and/or chronic medical conditions.
Date posted: 8/13/2021
For more information about this position, or to send your resume:
Community Counseling of Bristol County
1 Washington St. Taunton, MA 02780