Description of Position
The BH CP Recovery Coach Supervisor provides supervision, training and support to Recovery Coaches in both the CSP (Case Management) and BH CP (Care Coordination) Programs. The RC supervisor will monitor and help staff facilitate the development of the member’s recovery management and wellness plan. The RC supervisor will support their assigned RC’s with providing recovery coaching services, coordination and delivery of available recovery services, supports and resources, monitor and review staff’s progress, and participate in the implementation of member relapse prevention, harm reduction and safety planning. The RC Supervisor will coordinate, report and work in tandem with the RC’s, care team providers, clinical care teams and upper management. The RC Supervisor must demonstrate the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Works to expand and further develop a Recovery Coaching community at Community Counseling of Bristol County, specifically within CSP and BHCP programs.
- Process referrals for intake/admission into CSP and BHCP Recovery Coach services.
- Recruit and hire new recovery coaches with support of program lead.
- Work with new Recovery Coaches to provide training and orientation related to company policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Training on the utilization of recovery-based practices and motivational interviewing.
- Provide supervision, training, support and constructive feedback for recovery coaches within group settings, individual supervision and as needed.
- Review and ensure proper implementation and documentation for recoveree encounters, engagement, resource development efforts, and other interventions for each recoveree.
- Ensures RC implementation of Recovery Wellness Plan and is responsible for assisting staff in implementing EOHHS, MCE’s, ACO’s, DPH and BSAS guidelines for integration of required assessments, education and treatment of program services.
- Maintains competency in areas of responsibility to ensure quality of care is sustained in the areas of relapse prevention, harm reduction and overall recovery management.
- Triage crisis situation and ensure completion of incident reporting.
- Serves as liaison between program and community resources, develops and maintains strong relationships within the community and provider networks.
- Remains knowledgeable of and follows policies, procedures, and work standards, including but not limited to, policy regarding hours of work, absenteeism, and tardiness.
- Adapts to changing departmental needs, including adjusting assignments, and performing other duties as determined by EOHHS, DPH, BSAS, CCBC, and Clinical Care Team.
- Participates and completes agency and programmatic developmental trainings and activities;
- Conforms to company standards of performance and conduct, including those pertaining to Recoveree rights and privacy, as well as, conducts staff evaluations and the implementation of performance improvement plans and/or termination of staff as needed.
- Other duties as defined by agency and/or program leadership.
High School Diploma or GED. Recovery Coach Training (must be EOHHS approved). Lived experience in Recovery, with at least 2 years' continuous abstinence if in personal recovery. Knowledge of Core Competencies and recovery coach academy supervisory training required. Time management, flexibility, adaptability, interpersonal, oral and written documentation skills are a must. Must have computer literacy as related to the requirements of the position. Multi-lingual abilities welcomed and in high demand.
Use of personal vehicle required. Must have a valid driver’s license in the state of residence and submit a copy of satisfactory record of driving from the state of residence of registry of motor vehicles, as determined by the department vice president. Must complete MA and ADP Criminal Offense Record Information (CORI) process.
Date posted: 6/10/2021
For more information about this position, or to send your resume:
Community Counseling of Bristol County
1 Washington St. Taunton, MA 02780