Provide rehabilitation, support, supervision, housing, and recovery services for adults with mental illness in a Group Living Environment
Manage Recovery Bridger staff, provide supervision and training
A short commute from both Boston and Providence
Description of Position
Milieu Supervisor provides person-centered, trauma-informed rehabilitation, support, supervision, housing, and recovery services for adults with mental illness diagnoses within a Group Living Environment. Milieu Supervisor manages Recovery Bridger staff and provides supervision, training, and support of implementation of treatment plans.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide range of rehabilitation services;
- Provide range of support services;
- Provide range of supervision services;
- Provide range of housing services;
- Supervise Recovery Bridgers;
- Convene and facilitate daily organization meetings;
- Ensure delegation and completion of daily assignments;
- Oversee weekly staff meetings and group supervision;
- Ensure enactment of each clients Treatment Plan;
- Review assessments at ACCS Team meetings;
- Coordinate services with other specialized professional staff;
- Triage crisis situations; enact crisis interventions;
- Complete documentation in a timely fashion, including incident reporting;
- Other duties as defined by agency and/or program leadership.
Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience.
Must have a valid driver’s license in the state of residence and submit a copy of satisfactory record of driving from the state of residence of registry of motor vehicles; Must complete MA and ADP Criminal Offense Record Information (CORI) process; Must have computer literacy as related to the requirements of the position; Must be flexible with hours to support staff and clients in a program that operates 24/7/365.
Date posted: 9/30/2021
For more information about this position, or to send your resume:
Community Counseling of Bristol County
1 Washington St. Taunton, MA 02780
The ACCS program delivers evidence based interventions within the context of a standardized, clinically focused model to promote:
- Active engagement and assertive outreach to prevent homelessness;
- Clinical coverage 24/7/365 days a year
- Consistent assessment and treatment planning
- Risk assessment, crisis planning and prevention
- Skill building and symptom management,
- Behavioral and physical health monitoring and support
- Addiction treatment support;
- Family engagement;
- Peer support and recovery coaching
- Reduced reliance on emergency departments, hospitals and other institutional levels of care.