FULL TIME & PART-TIME/PER DIEM positions available in the following locations: Fall River, Attleboro and Taunton.
Flexible schedules available. CCBC offers generous paid time off, including 12 paid holidays, sick time, and three weeks of vacation the first year of employment.
NOTE: LMHCs with one year of completed/documented supervision and MSW graduates are encouraged to apply to our Pathway to Licensure Track – new MSW grads welcome!
Description of Position
Seeking Social Workers/Licensed Mental Health Counselors for our Department of Mental Health Adult Community Clinical Services (ACCS) program, a community based program for mentally ill adults in the Taunton/Attleboro service area.
Summary of duties include:
- Process referrals to program for screening and enrollment into program;
- Conduct and complete assessments utilizing standardized documents, with a strengths-based, recovery oriented, person-centered approach;
- Develop and write treatment plans in collaboration with clients and team staff;
- Provide direct interventions and skills training in individual and group settings;
- Coordinate care to clients through teaching and modeling with direct care staff;
- Support assigned caseload using evidence-based practices;
- Encourage, facilitate and support client participation in ACCS programming and other recovery programming within the community;
- Present case assessments at integrated team meetings and DMH meetings;
- Develop risk assessments, safety, crisis prevention, and relapse prevention plans with clients;
- Assist staff in triaging crisis situations;
- Make referrals to specialized staff within ACCS and to other care providers;
- Facilitate communication and coordination efforts with care entities;
- Complete documentation in a timely manner, including incident reporting;
- Maintain competencies in Human Rights, Dual Diagnosis, CPR, First Aid, and attend in-service trainings; and
- Other duties as defined by agency and/or program leadership.
Three years of human services related experience of which two years has been with the adult mentally ill population, including dual diagnosis with addiction, and experience implementing evidence-based practices (including Motivational Interviewing, SBIRT, Seeking Safety, Medication Assisted Treatment, Illness Management and Recovery, CBT and/or DBT, and familiarity with Medicaid Rehab Option requirements).
Must be willing and able to supervise licensed or license-eligible staff and/or interns with similar job descriptions and assist direct care staff with implementation of evidence-based practices.
Preference will be given to candidates with experience in the assessment and treatment of adults with mental illness and co-occurring disorders. Must possess good organizational skills and effective written, verbal, and computer skills as well as a progressive recovery orientation. Must have a valid driver’s license in the state of residence and complete the MA and ADP CORI process.
Date posted: 12/16/2021
For more information about this position, or to send your resume:
Community Counseling of Bristol County
1 Washington St. Taunton, MA 02780
The ACCS program delivers evidence based interventions within the context of a standardized, clinically focused model to promote:
- Active engagement and assertive outreach to prevent homelessness;
- Clinical coverage 24/7/365 days a year
- Consistent assessment and treatment planning
- Risk assessment, crisis planning and prevention
- Skill building and symptom management,
- Behavioral and physical health monitoring and support
- Addiction treatment support;
- Family engagement;
- Peer support and recovery coaching
- Reduced reliance on emergency departments, hospitals and other institutional levels of care.